[AT] Help me choose a digital camera

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Oct 10 11:15:59 PDT 2004

Al:

Take a look at the Cannon models. Good feature mix, right kind of memory
module, good lenses and good quality pictures. A 10 x optical zoom is quite
useful. Purchase a universal USB memory module reader to go along with it.
Less than $20. Memory module prices are dropping dramatically like 256 Mbyte
for $37, 512 Mbyte for $60 to $70. There are newer memory modules that have
a faster recycle time, give them serious consideration. Allows less delay
between pictures. Have found that to be very helpful during tractor parades,
etc.

YMMV.  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290