[AT] Old work boots ramble

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Oct 9 21:32:00 PDT 2004

Dean:

Now that was a really well written story and one that really brought back
some good memories. I have an old set of 9" Redwing Boots that have the
crepe soles, which are truly worn thin, but the leather is still good. They
have to be at least 40 years old. I still wear them occasionally for old
times sake. I have never purchased any other set of boots that have lasted
as long or were more comfortable.

Good wives and good boots are some of man's most cherished desires. Thanks
for reminding me.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door