[AJD] Plow

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Oct 9 21:26:03 PDT 2004

Duane:

I cannot think of any reason why a reasonably good running JD R would not
comfortably pull a 3 x 16" plow in any of the soil conditions you describe.
A JD plow would be nicer to have though.

The advantage of the JD R over any I/H tractor would be that you could also
drop the plow into the ground too!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door