[AJD] Plow

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sat Oct 9 19:21:07 PDT 2004

Been keeping my eyes open for a plow to go behind my R. Was looking for a 3-14, as the ground around here is mostly pretty heavy clay and what my grandfather called "black gumbo." Ran across a 3-16 IH plow that is priced fairly reasonable and does not appear to be worn out. Would this be too much plow in the soil conditions here? I know that the R is rated at 4 or 5 fourteen inch bottoms, but that is really optimistic, at least in this part of the country.

Thanks,

Duane