[AT] Old work boots ramble

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sat Oct 9 15:55:52 PDT 2004

    Dean;
    A great ramble. Brings back the things in life that make us comfortable.

    I too had planned to build my own barn. While at the Farm Science  Review
last year I talked to some of the barn builders and was given a price for a
complete and erected building for laee than I would have had in materials. The
crew started work at 2:30pm on Friday and were finished at 2:30pm on Sunday.
This is a 42' by 72' barn for my tractors and airplane. The company is Cleary
Building Sysyems out of Wisconsin. They have a sales and construction in Troy,
Ohio, so would be close to you. If you would like more information contact me
off list

                        Gene