[Steam-engine] rumely separator

Rumely7106 at aol.com Rumely7106 at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 22:43:11 PDT 2004

i just purchased a 32" rumely ideal separator and was wondering if someone
has info about these. serial number is 7033.  i was told that this size of
separator was kind of hard to find and that it was a 1916.   i am getting my feet
wet with this, so I'm trying to get any info i can about it.  it is complete
but needs a little work around the blower and the grain pan.  Any info would be
greatly appreciated.
                            thanks,   Steve