[AT] TO-35 question

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Fri Oct 8 22:02:10 PDT 2004

I am not a T035 expert by any means but I do have a Deluxe that I think is a
55 model (S/N is 160020).

All cast iron is Green and the sheet metal (including front and rear
wheel/discs) is gray.

The Ferguson 35 owners manual that I have is copyrighted 1955 and the front
cover shows a color picture of a T035 plowing a field (I don't know if the
tractor is a "regular" or a deluxe model).  At any rate, it is the same
color as mine.

Hope this doesn't add any confusion -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington