[Ford-ferguson] Knoedler Seat

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 11:59:17 PDT 2004

I've finally gotten a Knoedler seat for my  1951 Ferguson TO-20, and have
three questions. First, are replacement parts available? Second, are
parts/instruction  manuals available, from Knoedler or elsewhere? Third, there's a
galvanized half inch pipe running to a valve under the seat that was there when I
bought it years ago. Is this original, or something added for a particular
implement? It appears to be in the way of installing the Knoedler seat, and I may
need to remove the line and cap it. Any information is appreciated, directly to
me or on the group.

Steve Zakaluk
Falcon CO
szakaluk at aol.com