[AJD] Decals for LA

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Oct 7 14:47:08 PDT 2004

On the air cleaner, I suppose it's the same as the LUS series
powerplant.. I found the correct screen wire that is 20x20 I think,
would have to look. I did send a section that was enough to do an air
cleaner to Greg Stephens...I redid mine and it looked good. You can see
a picture at
http://www.business.uab.edu/pcotton/dennis/restored/LUS1815/LUS3a.jpg
 All I remember is counting tiny freaking squares against a ruler off
the scrap that was on the air cleaner in order to get the right mesh.
Just FYI... -
Dennis