[AJD] For Sale 1948 A with Bucket Loader

Levi Patrick Levipatrick at starband.net
Thu Oct 7 14:12:52 PDT 2004

Hello,

For sale, a "1948 A" with bucket loader. Have reprints of shop and
owner's manuals too. Runs good, recent tune-up and all fluids changed,
battery bought last winter, always been a working tractor but I've only
used 15 gallons of gas in 3 years. I bought it and drove it 30 miles
home. Needs brake pads, Temp gauge not registering, clutch needs
tightening and small exhaust leak in pipe (not manifold). Paint is fair.
Tires fair to poor but are very usable with no need for air since I
bought it 3 years ago. I keep it in a shed and ArmorAll the rubber twice
a year.

I love it, just need the money $1800.00

Take care,
Levi Patrick