[AJD] Decals for LA

daroberts daroberts at xtn.net
Thu Oct 7 12:27:07 PDT 2004

Do any of you have diagrams or measurements to locate the decals for a JD
LA?  I have pictures but they are not detailed enough. I need to know how
far below the top of the hood the John Deere name goes. Also I have an
"Universal Safety" decal and one that says "Quality Farm Equipment." Does
one go on the back of the seat? If so, which one and where does the other
one go? I got the decals from Jorde, so I'm sure they are right. I asked and
he does not have any diagrams.
After five years, the LA is nearly done. Quite a contrast to the rusty heap
I started with. All I lack is the air cleaner, generator, and lights. It's
great to hear it run. Now to get those decals in place.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dave Roberts