[AJD] 2010 Diesel tractor stopped running

Steve Bachman scbachman at agere.com
Thu Oct 7 05:47:39 PDT 2004

david,

i have the same tractor w/ backhoe/loader (industrial version)
and have had the same thing happen maybe once every year or 2.
each time all i had to do was pull the line from the fuel tank
to the fuel filter, and blow back the dirt, and the fuel
would start running full flow.  should really clean the
tank, but its been a  quick fix each time, and relatively
easy and rare.

steve