[AT] another Midwest trip

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 04:30:01 PDT 2004

	We leave in the morning for another trip out into the Midwest.
Not looking for tractors this time but may have time to say hello to
a friend or two depending on how the time goes. Too bad we aren't
taking the pickup and a trailer, I could pick up that equipment for
Mike Maynard but it wouldn't fit in the van. I hope you guys have
ordered nice weather for between now and the middle of next week.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson