[AT] 3 point hitch backhoe attachments?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 04:26:44 PDT 2004

	Carl, even the hydraulic mower I have on my D-14 is solidly
mounted to the tractor. I would bet the attaching points are where the
cultivators attach on both sides just in front of the operator, the
final drives in the rear as well as where the drawbar attaches under the
rear of the tractor.

	Not pitching the tractor but just thinking, the D-14 of mine
with the hydraulic pump already front mounted would make a pretty good
back hoe rig even if it does slip out of 2nd and 3rd gears.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson