[AJD] 2010 gas-Dare I buy it?!?!?

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Oct 6 12:56:55 PDT 2004

Brandon,
	I know nothing about a 2010.  I do know my Dad and brothers have  had a
gas 2510 for a number of years.  The reason they have had it so long is
that no one wants it.  It has spent more hours in the shop than in the
field.  I think they have worked on every part of that tractor, some
parts several times.  If a 2010 is anything like the 2510, I would stay
away from it were it me.  Just my 2 cents and probably not even worth that.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA
ps: a friend has a 2510 diesel and has had no problems what-so-ever.  He
just loves the thing.