[Farmall] Exhaust lift question

craiger.mon at verizon.net craiger.mon at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 11:40:12 PDT 2004

I was informed last night by the grandfather-in-law that the rubber hose that goes from the pump to the cylinder on the exhaust lift for my 1947 B is missing. I'm not sure if I have described the involved parts correctly, as I've never seen one installed, but they said it was threaded on both ends and crosses under the tractor. I have a parts book etc on the way, but was wondering if anyone knew of an inexpensive replacement/alternative hose for this item so that I could get everything hooked up in the meantime and see if the exhaust lift works.

I'm told that the hose is about the size of a garden hose with two male ends. I wasn't sure what could be used that would deal with heat etc.

Thanks for your help.

Craig