[AT] Some ads from the 10/2 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Oct 2 22:19:46 PDT 2004

John Deere 520 60 A B hydraulic car lift Garon pulling tractor IH 544
Farmall H (2) Corvettes. Frank. Co. 717-532-2873.

>From my earliest childhood I can still remember hearing mom and dad telling
us kids that life isn't fair. I've often thought, however, that life could
be pretty close to being fair if I could just boast of having one corvette
parked back in the shed.  But ... here is a guy in Franklin County that has
two Farmall H's for sale so he says in his ad that he has (2).  However, he
must have so many corvettes for sale that he doesn't even know how many he
has (or the number he has is too big to put in the ad) so he just simply
says "corvettes" as in plural/many/more than one.  Gee Whiz, why did I even
question mom and dad - of course they were right after all.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington