[Farmall] Got it home

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 18:10:03 PDT 2004

Brought my recent cub purchase home today (60 Lo Boy with belly mower)

Now ya just have to understand,  I live in the city.  45' x 250' lot with a
large house, two vehicle garage, a shed and a deck.  For some silly reason
when I told the neighbors it was my new riding mower they just walked away
shaking their heads.  I simply don't comprehend why they did that.

After all,  when I was working on my old hit-n-miss engines in the garage
this summer three of them brought their mowers over and offered me the use
of them since mine didn't sound too healthy.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!