[AT] Clutch line up tool--free loan or specs

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Oct 2 13:31:05 PDT 2004

I just built a neat clutch line up tool for my MF 175.  It worked great but
I may never need it again (hopefully!).  Big Dean, MF expert. says the same
line up tool was used on all MF tractors with a two stage clutch from 1955
into the 1990s & probably some of today's tractors.  If you need it I'd be
glad to loan it out--or send you the specs for building one on the lathe
yourself.    John

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon