Cecil's relay (was Re: [AT] Good grief that is small

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Oct 2 07:59:14 PDT 2004

Cecil,
 I this an "ice cube" relay that has 5 terminals on the bottom? Like
this one?
http://snipurl.com/9hp7

If so the terminals are usually numbered,
Pin 87 is the Normally open contact
Pin 30 is the floating contact
The middle pin 87 is a Normally closed contact
Pins 85 and 86 are the coil. One end to 12 volt switched hot and the
other to ground.

                    --
                   87
     86 > I     --     I <85