[AT] Good grief that is small

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 2 05:34:50 PDT 2004

"made for halogen lights". That is a tip-off for me that the extra
terminal is intended to control the operation so that the auxiliary
lights work either when the ignition is on, the lights are on, or only
when the high or low beams are on. In my Subaru, the "fog" lamps can
only be lit when 1. the ignition is on, and 2. while the low beams are
lit. If you change to high beams, the fog lamps go out. I think that
your relay is for rigging up something similar. You are probably going
to have to run a jumper from your hot lead to one of the "switch"
terminals to get the relay to work properly.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government
when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)