[AT] a dish best served cold.

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 03:26:56 PDT 2004

	I don't know where all these people were who abused and spat
on veterans who served in Viet Nam but it did not happen anywhere I
was, I can tell you that. I hear these stories but think they have
been blown out of proportion over the years. At worst, the catcalls
of some half wit to one soldier have blossomed into tales of wide
spread attacks on all soldiers and into stories like the one just
posted. At any rate, these stories don't belong on this List.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson