[AT] CA tractor with goofy governor--question

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Fri Oct 1 20:50:54 PDT 2004

My CA has a spring in a hole in the middle of the shaft running to the carb
that hold tension against the governor it is not very big or high tension
but when it is disconnected the governor sure searches or surges.  It just
attaches to a point on the manifold I believe.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com