[AT] OT another computer question

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 09:25:00 PDT 2004

Do it in the Bios and then only folks with auth can get it to load at all.
Can be over ridden though by resetting the bios after pulling and replacing
the battery. but the folks would know immediatly when they booted first time
that it had been messed with.
John Cable
CABLEKNIVES of GR
Grand Rapids, MI