[AT] Good grief that is small

rasmith4 at juno.com rasmith4 at juno.com
Fri Oct 1 04:27:24 PDT 2004

Leave it to Farmer to get all our hopes up and then.......

So, what does it say under those LEDs?  He might not be the only one who can't read that tiny print.

Perhaps now we know why 'Ol Rog keeps those nubile young ones around.  To read the small print.

When the wife comes out to the shop and wnats to know what that  "young thing"  is doing there, I'll just tell her "to read the tiny print!!"

Richard
In Central NY

-- Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
         I was using my Ryobi 18 Volt drill yesterday and was looking at
the charger to see what it said under each of the LED's. I realize that a
lot of young people might remember what it says from one use to the next
but that ain't me...   :-)   I do well to remember why I am standing there
holding the charger in my hand. The print under those LED's is so tiny that
I put my glasses on, then I walked over to a window, then I turned it to
about three different angles to get the light just right. I am glad to see
that they found a full time job for that old fellow that used to carve the
Lords prayer on the side of a grain of rice but come on people why on earth
make it that small?  :-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA