[AT] OT Computer question

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 06:33:05 PDT 2004

> Sorry guys.  I did it again.  I thought I was replying to Phil off list.
> Since I dragged everyone into this discussion here is a link to the Microsoft Error reporting page.  If this is not legit PLEASE let me know. http://oca.microsoft.com/en/dcp20.asp

	I don't suppose this will show up for hours as Time Warner has
seen fit to hold up email to the List for some reason. All other email
goes thru but not these.

	I have had XP on this computer for going on 2 years now and have
always replied to error reporting popups ever since I got this. I have
to assume this is how they get the information needed for all the updates
they do. Never had any trouble as I figure the error reporting came on the
computer and will improve the way it works.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson