[Farmall] Re: Now it's me that's dreaming (now camping)

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 06:08:49 PDT 2004

ROFLMAO

Well, I just purchased a 1960 Cub that's in sweet shape, am negotiating with
the wife for yet another shed (she's so far agreed to only a roof over it),
but now I'll have to start negotiations with her for one of these campers,
and of course, a heavier truck to pull it.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!