[AT] OT F250 Diesel Wagon Wheel Rim?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 05:00:56 PDT 2004

Will,  go on Ebay motors and run a search for tire and wheel combinations or
just for wheels, rims, etc.   If you go to regular Ebay and not Ebay motors
you'll get all sorts of wheels.  Last year about this time I bought a brand
new set of American Racing wheels with 4 brand new tires (still had the
stickers on them) for about $100 more than the tires would have cost me
locally.   You will find a good number of aftermarket and factory wheels
both new and used.   The source is often from a custom shop that is taking
new or slightly used factory stuff off and replacing it with fancy wheels
and tires.  I've added a link that will take you to the EBay page for the
guy that I bought mine from.
http://stores.ebay.com/Truck-and-RV-Supply_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
You might have to type that in if it doesn't wrap completely as a link.

This guy is just one of many similar sellers on Ebay.

Charlie

Charlie