[AT] OT: Super Chevy magazine

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 19:07:27 PST 2004

Charlie,

I don't want to dwell on the car too much since it's not tractor related,
although it really takes away from my tractor funds.  It's a 2002 35th
anniversary camaro ss slp.  It's the bright red one with the silver racing stripes
(camaro poster car) Fastest production camaro ever made (345 hp).  My dad
originally bought it for his wife, she left him, I ended up with the car.  It has
almost no miles on it and we only drove it around during the summer to cruise
around town.  I could buy a lot of tractors with what this thing cost, but it does
kind of grow on you after awhile...

Enjoy, Joe