[AJD] Listed Crop Cultivator now 227 picker

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Nov 30 08:26:52 PST 2004

Dennis,
	If I had to make a guess, I would say our mud scrapers were not John
Deere.  Probably purchased from the dealer but made by some short line
manufacturer or machine shop.  Or maybe even made up by our local
blacksmith.  Here on the Missouri River bottom, everyone had a set for
their narrow front tractors no matter what brand.  Most everyone fed
livestock.  Chains on the rear and mud scapers on the front were the
norm.  I will go to my Dad's farm and see if there are any hanging on
the machine shed wall.(slim chance)  If there is, I will grab a photo.
I know there is a ROM lock there and I can grab a photo of that.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA