[AJD] JD Flywheel crank going nuts on eBay

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 29 21:23:40 PST 2004

Bill:

Notice the nub is different for the early numbered series and the late
letter series. There is no way I would consider trying to start a 70 by hand
when it was really cold. Not sure I would want to try even when it was
decent weather. I suspect all kinds of @#$%^& words would be heard.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door