[AJD] Listed Crop Cultivator

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 29 16:52:29 PST 2004

Don:

I now have three single front wheel tractors and never have been out in the
field doing real work with them. I do know they sure turn easier. My guess
is though that in loose or plowed ground that brakes would need to be used
more than even on a tricycle.

I'm glad you mentioned that single wheeled tractors were used in the
furrows. That was my understanding of what vegetable tractors (or High
Clearance tractors) were all about. However, my 1958 JD 620 Gas is
configured as a High Clearance tractor with a WFE. Seems like a bit of an
oxymoron!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door