[AT] Off Topic - Keyless remotes for truck

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Mon Nov 29 12:49:14 PST 2004

Farmer, I hope ypu have a lot of spare batteries for the remote, and extra
gas for your truck, most openers now of days, say the last 10 yrs use two
codes, one rolls over each time it is used, I just sold my garage door
business after 15 yrs and retired, the changes are about a million to one
per Genie Co. of getting the right code AND freq. also
Jerry NW Ohio