[AJD] Listed Crop Cultivator

Terry terry at watsonbrickson.com
Mon Nov 29 12:16:51 PST 2004

Don and Brad,

That's just like mine.  The lister plants the seed in the bottom of a
furrow, keeping it close to the moisture (in theory).  When the corn is tall
enough, you set the cultivator to push dirt back in to the furrow to help
conserve moisture around the roots, and help support the corn.

Clever, huh?

Terry