[Farmall] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Sun Nov 28 13:21:06 PST 2004

If you find something that works, let me know.  I have a Farmall 340 and
the sending unit has along ago played out and not longer available.

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

"Bielke" <zoeallis at hotmail.com>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
11/27/2004 07:00 PM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Lane  I don't know if this will help, but I would try your local NAPA they
have or can get quite a verity of gas sending units.  Some are universal
and
can be adjusted to suit a verity of applications.  Eric