[AT] Classic Motorbooks Tractors Trucks & Heavy Equipment 2004 HolidayCatalog

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 28 07:40:02 PST 2004

Classic motorbooks does have a very interesting catalogue although I think I
may have fallen off their mailing list since I have not purchased anything
from them lately. Our weak Canadian dollar has curtailed most of my south of
the border shopping.
That could be changing though since the dollar has seen quite a resurgence
in value. I guess I can start window shopping again.
Heres another good online book /video/toy site that has a few items I find
interesting...
http://www.diamondfarm.com/index.htm

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/