[AT] Small show Nov. 20

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Nov 28 03:47:28 PST 2004

>  Some SOB got into the
> building and broke the aluminum lid off for the little bit of scrap.
>

> H. L. Staples

	I have one of those old wringer washers, H.L.  It has a cast
aluminum lid. I have it to wash greasy things that Lucille won't allow
me to put in her washer. I can't imagine the mentality of anyone who
would deliberately destroy the value of someone else's property by
breaking off a cover like this.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson