[AJD] Went to a Sale Today

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Nov 27 22:19:18 PST 2004

Dean,
	I'm betting it is a lister cultivator. The only 2-row versions I have
seen are integral type affairs mounted on a B or an A. My Dad's landlord
had one for his A and the neighbor had one on a B.  We never used one as
my Dad had a couple pull-type.  All pull-type I have seen are 4 row.
This is not a fact.  There may have been two row pull types.  This is
only what I have seen and I do not know the model numbers of any of them.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA