[Farmall] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Chuck mars at nwlink.com
Sat Nov 27 09:06:23 PST 2004

Cliff, Lane,

I hate to say this but I have looked for over three years for one, the
fellow that
bought my 340D has looked for the past year as well.   His comments baack
to me were:

Hi Chuck,
My guess is they aren't to be found.  I did an exhaustive search for one
for your tractor when I was working on it.  Finally gave up the ghost
and repaired the one in the tank myself.  Now the new gauge is acting
up.  You know they just can't keep making the old gauge any longer, they
have to add an extra terminal an a darn light bulb to screw up the
works so they can charge double for it. I think I may have a wire on the
wrong terminal and you know that dash is so much fun removing and
replacing!