[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed/ P.S.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:04:57 PST 2004

Most underground tank users are now required to keep tank content records on
a frequent  and ongoing basis to insure no product is being lost into the
ground from leaks.  Any lost material becomes a very expensive environmental
situation in todays world, at least in NYS.

On topic ref:  Makes it difficult to keep a good supply of fuel on hand to
run the antique tractors around the place.

Charlie V again