[AJD] Jd 70 update

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Nov 25 22:56:13 PST 2004

Merle:

That is useful info.  Thanks. Always more to learn in this hobby. I had
heard about cutting off the bottom of the right type sparkplug for this fix.
I have a DLTX 10 that needs this fix and have been procrastinating about it
for years. I ended up finding a good replacement carburetor so the pressure
to get it fixed has gone away! :-)  I also know that when you weld the new
piece on, it better be square with the world or the bowl gasket is going to
leak.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door