[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Thu Nov 25 19:20:02 PST 2004

Charlie,
I agree with you 100%.  This tractor was at my local IH dealer to put in a
new TA.  But while it was there I told them they may as well fix the Gas
gauge(it hasn't worked since I owned it).  Seemed like a simple enough fix
putting in a new sending unit but this has escalated into a major problem.
I think it may be easier to just open the cap and look in to check the
level.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA