[AJD] Model 40 Question

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Nov 25 16:18:59 PST 2004

Another possibility is a partially clogged gas filter bowl, gas line or
tank outlet.....probably the latter.  When it sits for a while it slowly
fills up the line and carb and then runs on that gas.  When it quits it
fills up the carb and gas line a little before you start it--enough to run
it again for a shorter time.    Let us know what you determine.   John W.