[AT] Gas tank sealers

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Wed Nov 24 13:34:48 PST 2004

Kyle
I have sealed 40 plus tanks with the Shop's sealer.  I don't buy their cleaner/acid, just use phosphoric acid rust prime type product from commercial paint suppliers.  Have not had a failure yet and have a couple of tanks in the shop to do not.  I like to do several at one time and can often seal 4 with one quart by going from tank to tank--just takes patience.
bear