[AT] Gas tank sealers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 03:35:57 PST 2004

> This isn't for a tractor, but I wonder if any of you have come across a

good product that can be used to seal an old gas tank?  I have a steel tank

that is rusty and full of old, stale gas.  Basically, it's a mess.  I don't

expect that I will be able to get all the rust out.  Does anyone know of a

good sealer that will bond well to the insides of the tank and keep any

remaining rust from coming through - a product that provides lasting results?

	We just went thru this on the List a couple weeks ago, Kyle. The
best one to use is from The Shop. They have the cleaner/etcher and the
sealer in whatever sizes you want. I sealed a tank on one of my Allis
Chalmers tractors at least 10 years ago and it is still clean and not
peeling. Others have had the same good luck with this stuff.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson