[AT] Battery Life?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 18:57:28 PST 2004

Corrosion can be due to over charging where the acid it forced out of the
battery in very small amounts but enough to start corrosion around the lead
terminals.  Also salt air or salt on the roads can add to this. I have  always
used the red spray that you get at the parts house its messy but works  better
than anything I have found.  Hey you don't need to eat off your  battery.
When I worked at Fort Ord we were right on the ocean and the salt air was
death on batteries and terminals.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361