[AT] Nice little Cletrac on eBay - semi-rant

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sun Nov 21 13:24:55 PST 2004

Here in NE Ohio the starting bid is a very fair price for a running Cletrac
HG or Oliver OC3. I have been toying with the idea of owning one for a
couple of years and at this price they are usually basket cases or need
major work to even run/drive. If it were not so close to deer season and the
holidays I would be tempted to try to buy this one. The trailer is a neat
add-on if it is serviceable and road-safe.
Mark