[AT] OT- Real nice program

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 06:41:33 PST 2004

I don't think it is your video settings.  If you look in the menu there are
some high resolution areas shown.  If you click up one of those sites you
can see good detail of houses.  However, I haven't been able to tell an
Allis Chalmers from a Farmall, etc.

One thing I can tell is that they are getting their addresses and street
overlays from local government GIS data.  The reason I know this is because
our county has my mom's house located wrong in their system.   If you seach
the couties map server for her place you come up about 3 miles down the road
from the house.  This system takes you to exactly the same place so it is
obvious where they are getting their data.

I don't see how you could use this thing at all on dial up.  It eats a lot
of resouces on a fast cable modem.

Charlie