[AT] no mail today Now Pawnee OK gathering of the Orange

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Nov 20 14:07:19 PST 2004

The Pawnee show is the first weekend in May, 2005.  So me thinks that a
fresh pot may be in order and do hope to see a few friends there.  Perhaps
some of the group from Texas will come up as well as Cecil  in Oklahoma.
Not sure how many from the List plan to attend I think Herb Metz usually
attends big Orange events.

H. L.