[AT] tri-axle trailer question

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 15:30:44 PST 2004

>From time to time, common sense isn't all that bad.  A while arter I bought
the 24,000 lb. truck I realized the PO had put recap tires all around, and
that's  a vioilation on the steering wheels.  Seemed wiser to spend $ 500.00
on a new set of front tires, vs. that much or more in fines, and still no
legal front tires. It didn't take long to make a trip to the tire dealer for
the installation.

Charlie V.